"If it has nuts and bolts, or requires welding, we can work with it!"
We can undertake almost any ‘general engineering’ task you may have. From repairing tractors and diggers, through to adding safety guards to workshop equipment, we can handle it all.
- Structural steelwork pre-fabrication
- Structural steelwork erection
- Brackets, handrails, gates, grids, etc
- Engineering services to civil engineers
- Welding in-house or on site
- Agricultural machinery installation, alterations and repairs
- Industrial machinery installation, alterations and repairs
Ian Irvine Engineering fitted new safety guards for saws and planes, and also installed power feeds for saws and wood-working machines.